Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stupid blogger crashed on me and there goes my entry. It's been a fruitful studying week. Last Thursday, Friday. This Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I've completed 2 and 3/4 texts with another 11 more chapters to go for Jane Eyre. Am targetting to finish at least 2 chapters tonight before I go to bed this morning.

Anyway, kAeJ has something to say to deb. "DEB. CHARLOTTE BRONTE WROTE JANE EYRE AND VILLETTE, JANE AUSTEN WROTE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND EMMA. IF YOU DARE TO MIX UP THE TWO AUTHORS AND THE TEXTS THEY WRITE AGAIN, YOUR HEAD IS SO GOING TO ROLL. YOU BETTER BEAR IT IN MIND! BRONTE (WITH GOTHIC ELEMENTS): JANE EYRE and VILLETTE, AUSTEN (NO GOTHIC ELEMENTS): PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, EMMA."

Been a tiring week. Jane Eyre is so not a good read. Not in terms of understanding, but just that it's a very long book. Bronte has so much to yak about I'm falling asleep reading the text! Darranz and Mel are on the verge of giving me a tight slap each cuz I keep mixing up who wrote which text. It's like they tell me, "Bronte wrote Jane Eyre and what?" So I'll reply, "Villette". After a while, they'll ask me again and I'll make the same mistake again. =/ Irritating.

The lack of sleep is draining me mentally. But I'm happy with it cuz I'm doing it on purpose. Going to sleep only at 5. Waking up by 1030 and going to sleep again at 5. At least I don't get to think so much. By immersing myself in my books and my game, time passes terribly quick. By the time I finish studying with them, and I reach home, 3/4 of my brain is gone. It's good. I think lesser cuz my brain's not functioning well with the lack of sleep. But I'll persist. Although sometimes I wonder how long I can hold out till.

Alright. Too tired to continue the rest. Shall go back to my game, to Jane Eyre, and back to my world.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

1:04 AM
Comments:
jia you~! :D -cherie-

hiya..i'm the only one who tags...mebbe i shouldn't put name at all...
 
cuz nobody knows my blog add mah... less than 1 hand knows .
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies