Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm not going to school tomorrow for the last paper. Will be asking Jeeshan for the paper and doing it on my own before giving it to him though. And guess what? I was stopped by Runima again. I saw her while waiting for my classmates yesterday and she stoppped to have a chat with me about the exams. Here's the conversation she had with me:

Runima: How is the exam?
Me: -shrug-
Runima: Why didn't you come for the consultation? I was waiting for you to call me.
Me: Haha. -shrug-
Runima: You must come for the intensive revision ok? I really want to help you do well.
Me: Ok

Today, as I walked out of the classroom having submitted my paper, I saw her again. She said Hi so I smiled back and said hello before walking to the lift when she went, "Deborah, Come here." I was like, "Oh No. Not again?" So we had another conversation.

Runima: So how's the paper? Everything ok?
Me: Not really. It's quite difficult.
Runima: Why is it difficult? You must come for the intensive revision ok? I want you to come so I can help you do well for the UOL exams.
Me: Ok.

I guess I will have to go for the intensive revision lest she misses my presence. My classmates are teasing me about this "unwanted" attention from her. She's ok actually. Just that.. I don't know what to say.

Anyway, I was walking through the underpass at Somerset and I saw that registration for 'O' levels 2005 is going to start soon. A thought struck me and now, I'm thinking of registering. Not for the whole 'O' levels of cuz, but just for E-Maths. What do you think? I think I might try just for the sake of trying. It costs S$62. Think it's worth the shot? I don't know. Anyway, I still have time to think cuz registration doesn't start yet.

Hmm. I forgot whatelse I wanted to say. So till the next entry.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

10:30 PM
Comments:
I think you should give it a shot? But this time don't give yourself too much stress over it. Just try for the 'fun' of it. Just to see if you can beat your score. Don't think about fulfilling expectations...just do it for yourself....:) All the best~
 
haha... yeah yeah. i'll see how.
 
eh... serious S$62 only? for the whole paper thingie or juz registration?
 
yup. 62 bucks for the exam paper. not inclusive of 5% gst. I'm only tempted to try A level Lit. Hahahaha. But like so funny like that.
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies