Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Class was cancelled today cuz Jeeshan sprained his back. Actually he hurt his back yesterday but he came for lessons except that he was sitting on the chair throughout the whole 1.5 hrs lessons. We asked him what happened and he said he fell on his back in the morning. Anyway, the class was speculating how he hurt his back. Hahaha.

So what did I do today? Met up with Darranz, Joan, and Vivian to study at PS's Gelare. I spent 3.5 hrs reading Great Expectations with 10 mins of break. I managed to finish 11 chapters but guess what? I STILL HAVE 25 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!!!! Oh NO! And to add to the pressure, I still have The Odyssesy, Pride and Prejudice, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Villette, Jew of Malta, Waiting for Godot, Endgame, The Merchant of Venice, The Tempest, Hamlet, and the 4 plays by the dreadful BEN JONSON. Like how am I going to ever finish reading? Oh No, No, No!

Anyway, read a piece of news that cheered me up a little and that is, Fann Wong and Christopher Lee are officiately together!! Yay! I've always wanted them to be together cuz I think they're made for each oter. The next Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston! Hope they last though, really hope they will. It's a little silly I know, but I'm just happy that they're together. :)

Watched Spanglish yesterday and The Wedding Date today. Of which, I'll rate the latter with only 2 stars out of 5. Had free tickets so watched The Wedding Date with Joan and Darranz after studying. I dozed off in the cinema towards the end. (All the 11 chapters took its toll on my over-worked brain, see?) Watch the movie only if you have nothing to do. Not a very good show, but there were some eye candies. Haha. Debra Messing - Very cute and beautiful. Jeremy Sheffield - Handsome and Cute dude. Dermot Mulroney - Very charismatic.

Spanglish was good. I'll rate it 3.5 stars out of 5. I thought Tea Leoni acted very well. And oh, I think Paz Vega is gorgeous. :) Alot of movies still that I wanna watch. But movie tickets are getting costlier and costlier!!! It's going to $9 for weekend I think. Piracy is going to go up for sure. -sigh-

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

10:11 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies