Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Although it's 1.19am now and Cherie is probably cursing and swearing at me(for not sleeping yet) while she reads this entry, I'm going to continue with this entry. Was supposed to blog this last night, but because of the terrible flu bug which resulted with me having a fever in the middle of the night, I didn't blog. Anyway, I'm still having a flu, but I believe I will be healed in Jesus' name! Thank God for healing really, cuz halfway during the night session, I stopped sneezing and my nose cleared for a while. The aircon was blasting cold air, so I came with the flu still there. Nonetheless, I thank God that during that time worshiping and praising Him, listening to the Word, I didn't sneeze a thousand and one time. :)

The conference has been great so far despite missing the morning session today and probably also missing tomorrow morning's Extreme Sports. It was a great feeling being in an atmosphere where the presence of God can be so tangibly felt. Pastor prayed and laid hands on the Uni/Private school students, and for the 1st time, I went up to be prayed before. When Pastor laid his hand on me, I felt that power of God. After such a long long time, I finally felt that power of God again. Words cannot describe the feeling, but if I had to choose a word, it'll have to be 'electrifying'. Now I know why the feeling's different from last time. It's because the last time I felt was the love of God. Yesterday, it was the Power of God. That is where I wanna stay. The fear of the Lord - that is what I need. Lord, help me to make You the Lord of my life, and the centre of my life.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

1:17 AM
Comments:
congratulations! =) jiayou deborah! take good care of yourself k? love you loads! =)

lolx.

and...

MUACKS!

-chuckles-

=)
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies