Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Friday, June 03, 2005

Ok. I didn't exactly break a mop. (How do you break a mop anyway?) No No. I wasn't seeking revenge, but I just twisted the mop 'head' too hard and it came off, its 'hair' and everything with only the stick intact. Spring cleaned my house today, rather, I started from my room. Looking at my ants-infested, and home-to-dust table, I figured that it was time to do something about it. Ok. It isn't infested with ants but it's definitely home to the dust. So off went my books from my table into a box under my table. Books I'm currently reading like, 'God-chaser', 'Come thirsty', 'The Portrait of The Artist as A Young Man,', 'Teach yourself 101 Philosophy' are sitting nicely on my shelf.

Being the nice me as usual, I decided to vacumm, sweep and mop my entire house. Yes I know I'm lazy. But it's time to do something. Time to shed off the 'lazy' tag and be a good testimony at home. Now my floor is so sparkling, all of us wear sunglasses at home, even at night.

When is the next soccer season going to start? Weekends with no soccer is B-O-R-I-N-G. Talking about weekends, my cg now is on Thursday night. It's been a long long while since I last had a weekday night CG! Met my new CG members yesterday and yeah, I met new people. They were louder than my W140, and really really much louder. Change is good cuz it's the only thing constant in life. My boss's doing well now that she's in a different CG, getting closer and closer to being a cell group leader, Huiying is also doing well, so it just shows that changing out of a new environment doesn't necessarily be a bad thing. Unless our mindset is always that 'why do we have to change?' It's time to break out, step out. Can I do it?

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

10:50 PM
Comments:
yes darling, i'm sure you can. =) miss you loads! and erm. bet u guys are saving on electrical bills ar since you floor will probably shine when it reflects the moonlight... hope to see ya sooN! muacks! lolx
 
hey.. u r breaking through!! i could feel it just by talking to u on the bus the other day and reading ur blog.. u r a new u... remember dun let the past grip u and pull u back again.. like u said, change is a constant in life.. observe the lives of ur new members and learn from them.. grow together with them.. i believe u'll realise God in a deeper way compared to before.. n thanks for removing my link.. :)
 
Sure u can, I'm adapting together with you!
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies