Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Will be having CG at Pasir Ris tomorrow. Think it's the Downtown East resorts. My CG members are meeting earlier actually. Either to go down to Pasir Ris Park, or to Downtown East. As usual(what's new right??), I don't really feel like going down earlier. Maybe Huiling is right in saying that it's probably because I'm partly aloof. Talking to them is different to opening up to them. It still feels strange, although I do take the initiative to start the conversation with them now. -shrug- God, please help me. Help me to open myself up and stop being so aloof and anti-social.

Just came back from meeting Mel for dinner. She was craving for pasta, so we went down to Boat Quay's Pasta Fresca and had a filling meal. The ambience was great, and so was the company. Haven't met her since the last time at Forbidden City and she has been scolding me each time she calls me saying that I'm 'dao'. Whenever she sees me online, she'll go, 'Wow. You're still alive! So surprising to see you online!'What she doesn't know is that I am always online and she probably didn't see me cuz she's always on 'busy' mode. Nonetheless, it was a good time of catching up with her. She filled me in with what's happening in her life and so on. Oh yeah, she got herself an IPOD! A pink one too! It was a gift from her mum cuz her mum struck 4D.

We hung around Boat Quay, and shopped at Raffles Xchange before Mel's bf (Alex) came down to pick us up. Decided to look Darranz up so we headed to 'The Secret Garden', a cafe at Bugis where Darranz was working. It's quite a nice cafe, with pretty romantic ambience. So the three of us, Mel, Alex and I settled down and ordered a drink each. Darranz came along and he asked us what dessert we'd like and guess what? It's on the house!! Haha! But because Mel and I were still full from the dinner, we had a slice of yummy Oreo cheesecake which was eventually wiped out by Alex. So we sat under the moonlit sky, people watched and chatted. Darranz came along again and this time, he brought with him a drink - Bloody Mary. He was in-charge of the bar, so he made us one. I took a sip, and man it was spicy. Alex tasted it and decided that he didn't like it and Mel didn't try cuz she doesn't take spicy stuff. Bloody Mary is made with Vodka, Tomato Juice and Tobasco sauce. (Can't remember if there's anything else cuz I only heard Darranz said these 3.) Oh, salt was coated around the glass too and you're supposed to take salt with the drink for what purpose I don't know.

None of them touched the drink, so I finished it. Hahaha! Anyway, we waited till he finished work at 11, and Alex gave us a ride home! And, Darranz picked up the tab for us! So sweet and nice of him! We were wondering why none of the waiters gave us our bills when they went to every table and presented the bills to them. It was great meeting Mel and Darranz again. He'll be going to Hongkong and Japan soon for a holiday. That fortunate boy. He'll only have to pay for his shopping!! And probably his air ticket to Japan. He has a rich friend there, so his lodging and his food will be provided. The trip to HK will be paid by his mum/brother and he'll only have to pay for whatever he buys there. So Darranz, if you're reading this, have fun in HK and Japan ok? And I still haven't forgotten about my laptop in 2 years'!! :D

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

12:16 AM
Comments:
glad you are living happily my dear! =) learn to make more friends...smile and stay cheerful! gambate! -hugs-
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies