Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Was feeling quite sad on my way back home from church just now. Suddenly felt very lonely and all and wanted very much to cry. But, I'm fine now! I wasn't alone cuz God was with me. :)

Anyway, Huiying seems so intrigued by J's blog. (Hey! I almost guessed his URL correctly ok? I just missed out 1 J. Hahaha! I'm serious ok? :P) Most of his entries are LONG! I think I will not read his archives but read from what he blogs now. Tried reading the June/May archives and I almost died. So I've decided, I'll read his present and future entries. Any of you still wondering who J is??

Took a walk at TS just now and rented 2 VCDS! I wanted to buy 'The Phantom of the Opera' and I deliberated and deliberated for sometime before deciding that I'll get it someother time instead. Still waiting for Huiling to find time to come to my place and watching 'Finding Neverland together'. I rented, 'De-Lovely' and 'The Woodsman' with the latter being a movie I've always wanted to watch but never did cuz it was only showing at Cineleisure. Imagine my delight when I realized that I could rent it! It's a movie starring Kevin Bacon and here's what it's about:

'Walter (Kevin Bacon), a convicted sex offender, is trying to put his life back together. He lands a steady job, he sees an earnest therapist, and he spends time with his sympathetic brother-in-law. Still he cannot escape his past - his sister shuns him, and he lives in fear of being discovered. Walter finds unexpected comfort in Vicki, a tough-talking woman who doesn't judge him for his history, but even her love is not enough to keep the demons away. As he discovers, it is hard to resist old temptations. The Woodsman presents a haunting portrait of a figure, demonized by society, who struggles to prove that he is worthy of a second chance. It is a story of redemption, human courage and forgiveness.'

So interesting right? Can't wait to watch the movie. I hope it doesn't disappoint! 'De-lovely' on the other hand is a musical with performances by Natalie Cole, Elvis Costello, Sheryl Crow, Diana Krall, Alanis Morissette, and Robbie Williams.

Oh yeah, I wanna watch 'Mr and Mrs Smith' too! Heard many raving comments about this movie. Time to hit the cinemas again! Haha. Anyone for company? Although I don't mind watching alone. Hahaha! Sponsors too? Anyone?? 'Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy' etc etc.

I wonder how much anger it takes for someone to chop another person up into 5 pieces. I really really wonder...

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

11:20 PM
Comments:
i'm always here for you yea? =) just call...

hitchhikers is out of the cinemas le...over le... =/

mr & mrs smith rocks~ =D
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies