Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Monday, July 11, 2005

Miss Cherie Loh, here's keeping my promise to dedicate an entry to you on your very special day! You finally 19 and I've known you for 7 years now! 7 long years! Wow. Doesn't feel like it huh? But you got to admit, you're growing old!! :D

Anyway, I wanna say a big shout out to God, and thank Him for you!! It's been great having you as a friend and truly, you're a very very good friend! Let's see. Our friendship started out in Sec 1, and since then, we've had our fair shares of ups and downs. I can't remember the number of cold wars we've had, but thank God, we always manage to reconcile. In a sense, we both have similar characters - we're stubborn to the core, extremely frank and straight-fowarded towards each other and that's probably why we always have so many differences. Cuz if I can't stand you, I tell you straight I can't stand you and vice versa.

It's funny how we're still friends now. Must be because we both have big hearts! Haha! Yeah. I'm sure that must be it. Actually, I should be doing this only on your 21st birthday, but, never mind. I'll do something more special on that even more special day. You've seen almost every side of me. From the nasty, mean Deb to the very nice Deb, and I'm glad you're able to accept me for who I am. I know there are times I've taken you for granted and made you the bear the brunt of my anger, and for this bad behavior, I apologise.

You're one of the honoured few to have seen me cry, and for the times you stood by me when I flunked my maths in SAC, thank you. It always amaze me to see how happy you always are. Fact is, I enjoy reading your blog. Really do. You're a strong girl, but sometimes, even the strongest person need someone to learn on. Try to let go of some of the unnecessary burdens weighing you down. For a 19 year-old, the baggage is a tad heavy. Also, I admire you for your unconditional love towards your family and your friends. That is something I know I need to learn. That ability of yours to love people just as they are is simply awesome.

Today, on this special day that the Lord hath made, I have a simple wish for you - That you'll always be genuinely happy, and that the Lord will keep you, protect you, and bless you. I don't have much to give you, but hope these simple words will suffice. (of cuz, I didn't forget about the purple roses!) So Cherie, thank you for the friendship, and thank you for always being so real! Happy Happy 19th birthday!! May all your fondest wishes come true this year! And, here's what you have always desired from me: -MUACKS-! I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday Girl!

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

12:15 AM
Comments:
thank you! =D muacks!
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies