Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Went out for lunch with my grandma just now and she almost gave me a heart attack. After eating, she told me to go to the opposite coffeeshop to take-away dessert for her. So I went, and as I was walking towards the coffeeshop, I vaguely heard her say she was going to buy something after that. So after buying the cheng ting, I went back to where we were eating and realised she wasn't there anymore. So, never mind. I proceeded to the rows of provision shops along the neighbourhood and popped into everyone of them to look for her. When I finished looking into all the shops along the stretch, and I couldn't find her, I was shocked!

'Oh no! This is terrible. I can't find my grandma!' was the sms I sent out to Cherie. So I told myself, 'Walk out and spot for an old lady carrying a blue umbrella'. So I walked to the main road and horrors of horrors, the handful of people I saw were all carrying blue umbrellas! Albeit in different shades of blue. So I walked all the way again to the bus stop, thinking she could have gone there and wait for me, and no, I still didn't see her. I stood there for a while, and deliberated about whether to go back and look for her, or to go home. I decided to walk back, and to my relief, I spotted her with her blue umbrella, walking slowly towards me.

She saw me and cried out, 'Hey! I was looking for you! You looking for me too right? Forgot to tell you meet here when you're done.' To which I replied, 'I THOUGHT U WERE LOST!!! ANd I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE POLICE!...' And her reply was? 'Siao.' Followed by a hearty laugh..

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

1:56 PM
Comments:
hahahahahahahaha.. -pengz-...cute deborah and cute grandma... haha..=P
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies