Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Friday, July 01, 2005

How many of us are as happy as we seem? Are we really happy? Or do we only smile outwardly and frown inwardly? Through reading the blogs of other people, I've seen for myself how there are so many sides and masks that each one of us have and wear. The thing about only the fittest/strongest will survive. Is it true? Will we be able to come before each other, with just ourselves? The real us? The us without the masks? Will we smile cuz we're happy and cry cuz we're sad and not smile cuz we have to smile, and cry cuz we have to cry?

What happens when night falls? And what happens when day breaks? What happens when we're alone? And what happens when we're surrounded by people?

I've not written a poem in a long long while and it seems I've hit a dry spell. I've had thoughts that maybe I shouldn't write, and shouldn't even attempt to write cuz my poems are getting from bad to worse. I've always held this secret desire to one day be able to write for Harvest Times. But there are times when I'd think to myself, 'there are so many others who can write better than you. Do you even think you stand a chance??' When people ask me what I wanna do, I always tell them that I wanted to be an editor for the Sports section. Then I'll ask myself, 'what do you know about sports?? You only watch soccer and I'm sure your knowledge of soccer is only it's basics.' However, strangely enough, I'll always hear another voice telling me, 'So what? You never know what's going to happen. Who said you cannot write for Harvest Times? So what if you don't know about sports? You can always read to find out more, ask to know more.'

Have I drifted out of point?

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

1:01 AM
Comments:
when life sucks...you just smile and hope it sucks lesser... bluff yourself and hope that the hormones will do its work...it's the only thing besides getting depressed... haha... it might seem silly...but if you don't smile your way through life... then you might as well not live at all... everything around us is a blessing..and for these blessings, one must learn to stay strong and live on...never hurt those who love you... it feels worse than hurting yourself... haha... love you darling. =) -hugs-... jiayou on your poems.. you can do it deb! =)
 
hey.. for this entry.. i can feel the same way as u feel... i'll write and think i'm lousy.. and think why am i doing this since i'm so not good at it.. true that many cant write songs.. but isnt it so true also that many can write much better songs than i do?? i have two voices within me too.. many times.. but God is always a good God.. if its in u.. whatever things that'll happen will only happen to move u back to or closer to ur talents and abilities.. only whether u allow those words to move u, stop u or pull u back... :D
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies