Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Sunday, August 06, 2006

This is Happy, the newest addition to the Kong family. Unfortunately, Happy is not here to stay because grandma is constantly nagging at dad for bringing Happy home.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy is a very cute dog and I only got to see him on Saturday morning. I spent 10 mins observing Happy before I left for BS and another 15 mins at the porch with him sitting at my feet. Happy is not happy because he is not given the attention that dogs require. I feel that my dad has made a wrong decision in bringing Happy back because my family are not lovers of pets. Before a family decides to own a pet, all must come into agreement if not conflict will arise. That was what happened when Des insisted on buying Milo and bringing him home and eventually Milo stayed with him for less than a week.

Happy came to the wrong family because my family is not a family who will give him the love and the attention he needs. I feel sorry for him when I see my grandma holler at him whenever he steps into the house. I feel sorry for him when he watches my Dad leave for work and he realizes that his master is gone and no one’s going to bother about him. I feel sorry for him when he sees me walk into the house and he wants to follow but he’s afraid of my grandma hollering at him.

But Happy is a very smart dog. He follows me around and he understands that grandma doesn't want him in the house. Also, he is "territoral." When we moved his drinking bowl to another place, he refused to drink until it was back when it should be. We wanted to let him sleep outside so he'll have more space to move about but he kept barking. In the end, we brought him back to the kitchen where he spent his first night and he became quiet and sat there. According to dad, when Happy's owner carried him to the car, Happy was very happy and didn't look back. Dad said, "He must be thinking that he's going for a holiday."

So Happy is going back either tonight or tomorrow I think.

Goodbye Happy.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

7:54 PM
Comments:
I am a little heartbroken to hear the story of your Happy. He looks so adorable!
 
Ya. He is very adorable. But I feel he will be happier back to his own owner. :)
 
Wow.. He's cute. :D
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies