Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On Sunday, after fellowshiping with some of the sisters from my CG, I went to a birthday chalet. Joycelyn was celebrating her 21st birthday at Coasta Sands, and with most of the w140 members present, it became a gathering of sort for us. We had a great time of catching up and reminiscing about the good old days. And of course, what's a w140 gathering if we don't talk about Huiling and her triplets? We prophesied for her, and now instead of triplets, it'll be 6 babies!(I don't know the term! Triplets, Quadraplets...) Jon, my boss, Elaine, Huiying and I will take 1 each to be her children's godparents. (Huiling, I want the 2nd or the 3rd one ok?) Please refer to Huiling's blog for more photos.

It's amazing how quickly time flies. I was 15 when I first came to w140. After that the CG mulitplied, but I remained in w140 until 2004 before going to N231 and now E375. We were all still in secondary school, JCs, Polys and when I went to N231, people like Jon, Guoren were all still in NS! Now, most of them are in University. Mic is in Year 4, Huiying has already graduated from NUS, Elaine doing well in NAFA, Jon, Guoren in NUS and NTU respectively, my boss is back in school again. I knew Joycelyn way back in SAC and I can remember all the times Beautiful and I will tease her endlessly.

It's always nice to catch up with old friends, and even better to know that the bond is still as strong as it was before. God has really been good to each and everyone of us, and I cannot thank God even for these people. I felt abit out of place for a while because all of them seem to have progressed somewhere. You know, from secondary school, to JC/Poly, then NS, then University, but I'm still stuck at where I am. But, Siang told me that we all walk our own paths. It's inevitable because social convention tells us that if we don't progress naturally, we are not normal. But maybe, perhaps there's nothing wrong with taking a longer time or a longer route to reach a destination.

Anyhow, God has been very good to all of us, and that's enough to be thankful for.

Here's a picture of all of us with our Beloved Huiling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

6:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies