Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Thursday, November 02, 2006

These few weeks, I not only learnt something new about him, I also learnt about how I was when I was living with them. I never want this stories to cease and I can go on and on just listening to them reminiscing about him. It made me realised that I never bothered keeping in touch with him after I went home at the age of 4 or 5. We meet only once a year during Chinese New Year and we never stay for more than an hour. It makes me feel so horrified that I am actually so heartless.

Someone asked me, "How will this incident affect you in your life from now on? As in your choices? Your attitude towards others in your life?"

I replied, "I always believed that human beings are a complacent bunch. We only react when something bad happens because it will/can happen to others but it will never happen to me. I may grieve for 1 week, grieve for 2 weeks. But after that, life resumes and i'll probably forget about his existence or the trauma of watching him slip away. But of course, I'll now make a conscious effort to spend more time with my grandma and visit his wife more often..."

Sometimes we should all die cuz we don't deserve to be living at all. To hell with religion, or whatever relationship and all. To hell with all that. It's rubbish.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

11:18 PM
Comments:
i know its sad deb. But i think that after living for so long on earth, and experiencing all that he has, he has now gone to a better place where he will be happy and no longer be disturbed by worldly troubles. He'd prob have more opportunities to watch over you as you go through your successes and failures in the future as a guardian. Dun think too much about it ya?
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies