Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Monday, January 15, 2007

Start of the last semester today and I think that it's gonna be a very stressful 4 months. Had graduation project briefing today and I gotta come up with a project outline by the 24th of February.

School didn't start on a very good note today with 2 members from my clique quarreling with each other over certain issues. We're forced to take stands and it's kinda sad to see friends ignoring each other over a small matter. Sometimes I'm glad that this is the last semester.

Choosing groups to work in was a massive headache because there are certain people we swore during the previous semester that we won't work with again this semester but it seems like we have to work together again this semester. It's like, "If he's in, I'm out. Simple as that.", "No. I don't think I can work with her. We'll fight.", "I don't want her leh. I don't like her.", "Are you sure you want to work with him again?"

We're doing Television and Radio production this semester and we have to work in groups of minimun 6, and maximum 8. Kinda hard trying to find 6 members that we can all work together with. Don't seem to have any room for compromise and I might have to work with people I don't wanna work with again this semester. But the project is kinda fun. We get to work in the studio to do a news presentation. So we'll be the camera man, the floor manager, the producer, the newscaster, the reporter and we get to write our own news story. Everything's gonna be recorded and done "live". Another assignment will require us to do a simple video production or a radio talk show program. We'll get to play with cameras, learn how to shoot, write scripts and storyboards, and learn how to edit our masterpiece. Quite exciting.

This semester's modules consists of Television and Radio Production, Journalism & News Broadcasting, Public Relations: Strategy & Effective Practice, and Advertising: Strategy & Effective Practice. I'm not exactly looking forward to it but neither am I dreading it.

And to sum up a not so good day, I flunked my Econs paper again. This time it's F@ which means, F at Resit. If I don't clear this stupid Econs paper, it'll cost me my diploma, and the thought of it is making sick. Just thinking about having to remodule Econs is so depressing.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

3:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies