Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On New Year's day, I attended Geneca's 21st birthday party. I've known her for a few years now and she was part of the studying group I had when I was back at SAC. I remember she was the ah ma then and we really had alot of fun studying, talking, eating and doing everything together. The family consisted of Jiali as the daddy, Yan Qi as the mummy, Geneca as the ah Ma, Jiating as the big sister, Serena as my daughter, and me as the small sister.

It was kinda weird seeing them all together that day. I only kept in regular contact with Serena on MSN and the occasional dinners when I was at Jurong West and she in NTU. I never really liked such gatherings because it'll make me feel very down after that. Afterall, most of them are in University and going on Year 2, 2nd Semester, while I am still doing a diploma. It is during such gatherings that I feel my confidence is on an all time low, and I really loathe the, "so what are you doing now?" question. Kinda felt really out of place there. :(

Anyway, then Hui Nah & Cris called and suggested going out. We ended up at Pasir Ris, walked through the Maze and then ventured into the Mangrove Swamp where Cris constantly frightened me and even made an attempt to throw a lizard at me. Tsk. That Uncle Cris...

Had my 1st paper today and it was a 3 hour paper. I could choose 5 questions out of 8 to answer and I had 9 chapters to cover. In the end, I took a risk and only memorised 8 chapters. Thankfully, I could answer all 5 questions, and even had 1 hour left to spare. Sometimes I think the duration for such papers is too long.

Spent 45 minutes vomitting out, or rather regurgitating all that I've memorised and I think I only forgot 1 sub-point which is kinda good considering that I had 8 chapters to memorise.

Met Kristal & Levin to study at a cafe in Serangoon Central yesterday, and in the end, we ended up at Kristal's place, playing mahjong for 1 hour. Tsk. Tsk.

On a lighter note, got my time table for next semester which starts on the 15th, and thank thank thank God, Devaki is NOT our lecturer for "Television and Radio production".

Alrighty, back to mug. To put on record, I'm aiming for 3As and 1B for this exam. :)

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

11:15 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies