Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Monday, January 08, 2007

I guess at the end of the day, life is about looking beyond the "I". Doesn't matter how many times you've been hit, doesn't matter how many times you lose, what really matters is whether you have the courage to wipe away the tears and the blood to stand up again.

There are times I wonder why I get different treatment from the others, and times I wonder why I always have to be the one taking all the blame. I've always felt that it didn't matter to me how they treat me but sometimes, the pain from the hurt and the rejection is unbearable. Well, I'm only human and no matter how hard I try to be immune, the reality of the truth is sometimes it's not so easy.

Everytime it happens, I question about my existence. My self-esteem is dealt blows after blows and I don't even get a chance to retaliate. I try to my make voice heard, but often it is drowned by the other voices of criticism, cynism and sometimes hate.

J once said, "when the soul is dead, it doesn't matter if you're alive." My heart is filled with immense hatred and sometimes I feel as though this hatred and bitterness is going to overwhelm me. The feeling sucks..

Being the pessimist that I am, my cup is always half-empty. I don't believe I'll make it good in life because that's what everyone has been telling me. I don't believe I'm big enough to breakthrough from my situations. I don't believe that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I just don't believe and I don't want to believe.

But know what's the greatest sin of all? Unfortunately, it's unbelief...

Look beyond the "I". Life is more than what it can offer you, it's about what you can offer life.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

11:28 AM
Comments:
I know life is not easy for you but do learn to look at the things you have k. And I love you littel sister for just who you are k.
 
Life is never a bed of roses... its a constant fight but hang on gal you will see the light at every tunnel :) You never walk alone..
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies