Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.The Abyss.

"The road to change is painful, and the road back into the light can sometimes be still kind of dark.." `Siang

Current Read:

.Didis and Gogos.

. Baby Microphone .
. Cherie .
. Chew Yue .
. Christine .
. Huiling .
. Huiying .
. Jane .
. Jiahui .
. Kenneth .
. Melissa .
. Salina .
. Soo Chin .
. Sun Ho .
. Roy .

.Rant & Rave.


.Past Ramblings.

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Sunday, April 08, 2007

It has been a tough week. Mugging for exams, preparing for Easter, planning and organising Siang's birthday, dealing with the difficult people at home has certainly left me stretched with so many hiccups happening along the way. The feeling of not having done something well bothers me, especially when I did my best to make it work.

I'm starting to lose my focus and I'm finding pushing myself to study for this set of exams such an exhuasting ordeal. The fear of not doing well haunts me, and I'm gripped by anxiety that I'll flunk my papers and not get the damm diploma. But there is always a voice that tells me not to care, that it doesn't even matter whether I get all "As" or not.

Maybe it's because I don't want the diploma term to end. What's going to happen when it ends? Am I really going to continue witht the advanced diploma + degree? Do I really have to do that? But I don't wanna go through the whole cycle of presentations, projects, assignments and exams again. I don't wanna go through the whole cycle of asking and questioning myself again and again whether I am going to make it or not. So do I then find a job and work? But what can I do? Yet only until I succeed than perhaps I can stop having to bear the brunt of all the ridicule and condemenation at home and from myself.

They say a person without a vision will perish. I'm living on borrowed time and I'm counting down the days when it'll catch up on me. But for how long more can I continue to pretend? This has really got to stop.

And to further compound my misery, Man Utd lost to Portsmouth in the league....

P/S: Pardon me for being so incoherent. I can hardly think straight now.

Staring into the Abyss,
kAeJ

2:36 AM
Comments:
deb dear, i know how you feel. and i also know that you can do it! the starting of a new journey is always tough, but u should try and try again. Even if u might succeed or not, at least you know you tried! You always been encouraging me. Now's my turn: Don't give up. You've come along too far to turn back. I have faith in you.
 
Post a Comment
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies